New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was just seeing if anyone would like a meet before the snow flys and cougars go away for the winter, we could meet and grab some food, heck anything, i havn't been to a meet since brad (atomicinternet) installed his engine back in his car. throw out some places and times and see who can make it, i was thinking in the taylor/canton area maybe so its kinda in between for everyone to come, maybe like olive garden, red robin on eureka road by gibralter trade center?

·
FINALLY :)
1,666 Posts
I can throw out some places, but most of the people that normally show up, are not in my neck of the woods. I am good for just about anything, we should shoot for something setup for groups, where they do not mind noise. I think that Olive Garden would not work out too good.

How about we shoot for the first weekend in November?? 3rd or 4th?? Since this weekend is almost here and we only have one more weekend this month.

·
Premium Member
3,292 Posts
Holy ****, I was thinking the best place would be hooters. Yay a Hooters meet!!! Matt, can we cruise down there togther? I always wanted to caravan to a meet. LOL

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.