New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright well im thinking either sunday the 9th or the 16th, im thinking the 16 would be better so people can plan ahead...

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually we can do it the week after that 2 cuz I just found out i have it off... so any week in november is good...

·
Registered
865 Posts
well, I may be going to LA this weekend, if you want to meet for lunch let me know, probably won't be in my coug though, going with my friend in his lude.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That sounds good man... hey get back to me about making me some angel eyes... it was YOUR car with them right?

·
Registered
865 Posts
yeah, it was my car with them. PM me your # and when I get down there I can give youa call and we can go from there, is your only day off sunday?or do you have the weekend off?

·
Registered
414 Posts
So what's the deal here? Is there gonna be a meet coming up soon or what? I have my intake , 2 guage pillar pod, strut bar, and a few other things i need to throw on my car.

M

·
0 Posts
gauges are easy, depending on the gauge you are installing. voltage can come off the radio harness, A/F comes off of a oxygen sensor.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I got the OMP strut brace. My g/f bought it for me for my b-day. And i'm gonna be installing two air pressure gauges for my air ride set up. So i don't know how much it'll help you guys out but hey it's worth a shot.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts