New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been brought to my attention that some were unable to attend the previous meet and would like for another one to be hosted. So yeah, pick a time. Weekends are alright for me, as long as there is some high speed internet near. Else, it would be at my place anyways which is alright to me.

Any mods needing to be installed? I have 50 red LEDs coming in so those who want in on those... yeah. I still want to install my DMD so if chad came that'd be awesome.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
i'll likely be there this time...last time i was kinda gimply and the painkillers woulda made for a miserable time....might not have the cougar there though

i'll go where-ever and do whatever...i'll help with mods

·
Christmas cutie
5,229 Posts
This weekend is bad for me and so is next weekend! But the latter part of the month should be good.

·
Registered
314 Posts
ileave for the desert around the first of the month so anytime befor that should be good for me

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
anytime is good for me...but lets actually get somethin together...with an actual PLAN and all :biggrin: ...maybe get some caro and cap people into as well, that would be cool...a big meet down here...speakin of which though...i pass lake wright everyday for work and yesterday i wanted to take a pic of it with all the snow (yes i know all 2in's but still :biggrin: ) and then post it on here...but i didn't have my camera so ohhhh well

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
whenever is cool... except for the weekend of the 24th... that's been designated ikea weekend.

·
Christmas cutie
5,229 Posts
I'm going to James' meet on the 17th, so how about the 31st? John, you should switch your IKEA date to next weekend so you can see the RHD conversion! :biggrin:

·
Registered
314 Posts
I won't be here on the 31st so anytime before that is good for me.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
couldn't do it cuz i are on call this weekend...

·
Christmas cutie
5,229 Posts
You are ALWAYS on call!;)

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
don't you know it. unfortunately. meh.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
and get down here b/c i have your blue led bulbs and blue leds.

·
Christmas cutie
5,229 Posts
Wellllllllllllllllllllllllll, I was planning on coming down on the 24th!!! For crying out loud! It'll definitely have to be the 31st now!

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well, how about sunday the 25th. ikea will just be a one day thing anyways. sunday should be cool. hopefully it won't be as cold.

·
Christmas cutie
5,229 Posts
Sunday the 25th works for me! I usually don't leave for home until 6 pm anyway!

·
Registered
314 Posts
alright the 25th is cool with me.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts