New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had this guy following me around trying to race me in his Viper. Every time the light turned green I smoked him. I beat him 3/3 and finally took off so he would leave me alone. To bad my V6 cougar can't do what my V2 Ninja can but its a lot heavier too right?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On my bike I have raced 2 C5 Corvettes, 1 Ferrari, and 1 Doge Viper RT10. I beat them all on my Yamaha FZ1 :) Why do cars think they can take a bike from the line?

I wish the Cougar could do 2.7 sec. to 0-60.

~Mark

·
Registered
716 Posts
the worst are the Mustang GT drivers. Whenever I'm on my Ninja, at least 1 has to try to race me. You know, if i can beat a vette, there's no way you're gonna beat me in a mustang.

It really makes you wonder what they're

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Too bad snowmobiles aren't street legal, huh? They are about your only competition. No joke guys; I see those things at the dragstrip running 10 sec 1/4s, right there with the bikes. It's sickening!

Why doesn't someone build a 2-stroke duratec? 60-120mph in 3.5 sec!!! hehe

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
I actually raced and beat a guy on a small bike in my Civic. I didn't know what type of bike it was, but the guy was wearing a Harley-Davidson T-shirt. This was obviously not a hog... it was slightly larger than your average MOPED. He tried to pass me on a 2-lane road, but couldn't. I was laughing so hysterically as he was at my door on the wrong side of the double-yellow lines and losing ground.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I believe the fastest bike out there is the Suzuki GSX Hyabusa. I'm pretty sure thats how you spell it. Its a BIG bike. I'd rather spend less money for something smaller. A bike half the Hyabusa's size is still faster then anyone needs.

I always laugh at mustang owners. They're some of the dumbest people on earth.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.