New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i beat the integra gs-r from a light to the point where the 2 lanes converge into one lane. so he crawled up my ass when i slowed down, so i decided to go faster. well im takin a sweeping turn at about 95 (easy for my car, i was going great) when a car pulled onto the street about 150 yds ahead. i had plenty of room to slow down, unfortunately, i gave it too much brake and spun 180 off to the right into a ditch.

i was by myself, no one was hurt and i drove off as soon as i crashed, unscathed. i just had to have my driver rear tire remounted on the wheel this morning, this accident happened on saturday night.

i was kicking myself all day yesterday, what i did was extremely stupid, and i recommend all of you keep ur pride in check, this is a lesson i learned on saturday night and im glad to have learned it and not be dead...

:banghead:

·
Administrator
24,501 Posts
Brakes + curves = bad.

Glad you're okay.

GSR, huh...?

N

·
0 Posts
Yeah man im glad to hear you are ok. We all make mistakes , and its up to us to learn from them. Good kill btw :)

·
Premium Member
5,052 Posts
Miez, the reason I stated that way is cause it is possible with experience to not upset the car, and brake in a turn.

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
holy **** you scared me man! i thought you creamed your cougar! Whew!

M

·
0 Posts
Miez, the reason I stated that way is cause it is possible with experience to not upset the car, and brake in a turn.
I hear you Eric, you are the last person I would get in discussion with regarding driving styles, re your experience in auto cross...

still have the pleasurable memories of the CF01 road trip, and the FLASHING :evil:

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the teggy kept goin, i dunno if he came back, i was up and out of the ditch just as fast as i got in there...:shrug:

K

·
0 Posts
Yall are being nice to him grr :p when I had my spin yall was mean and it happened the same
yeah but your a dumbass and hes not!
I really dont think what he did was worse then what you did cougarballa

its a learning experience, just be careful nexttime you take turns!

Edit: have to stay on topic or else this post will get locked like all of cougarballa2k5's other posts.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
ack your nerves got you... next time be nice and calm about it... I'm glad you didn't really destroy your cougar, or kill yourself.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts