New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i was at work the other day. On the third level of the parking deck (which is employee parking monitored by cameras so no one can try anything funny :biggrin:) i see a spruce green 99-00 cougar, CLEAN AS A WHISTLE. Im sitting in my car just listening to music cuz i got to work a tad early, and i notice i have my bookbag still in my car from class i had the day before. So i decided to take a peice a paper and a pen, and leave him a note, saying "Nice car newcougar.org" under his wiper :evil: i doubt they even looked at the site.

:ty:

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
I got so sick of scrambling for paper that I printed a bunch of business cards with info about NECO and my username... I saw a sleek spruce with tail covers and teh rimsorz, stuck one on there. But I stick them on every cougar...

Now, I stuck one on a DTG that I parked next too last week. It was an 01/02. I didn't think those existed...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.