New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Great pic! welcome! I dont think we've ever run across a detailed breakdown of sales by trim level.

·
Administrator
24,337 Posts
None of Mercury's press releases for the C2 and Zn offered any kind of projections about production numbers. Anything built after 1980 or so, outside of SVT/Ford Performance vehicles, make much of that SPECIFIC information available. I mean, there are overall 2001 Cougar production totals, but only that - overall. No real breakdown by color or trim package.

Nice color coordination though. Zn people love their yellow! But I guess I'm no different, except mine are green...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When I did a VIN search my car is listed as product 978. I'm showing Luna II at Street Machines Grand Nationals next weekend, hence why I was searching. My favorite colors are purple & green, but when I bought Luna I, I fell in love.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Whats Luna II?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I named my car. Hey name is Luna I. She's the first one and my second one is Luna II. My hubby didn't have permission from me to drive her and he hit a deer(totaling Luna I). I found her afterwards, bought her back(for all parts) and got lucky when we're found Luna II. Now he has promised not to drive her unless I've been drinking(which I really don't) or I allow him for some reason. I can't help but be possessive about my car, but honestly guys I'm in love with my car and my motorcycle. What's a girl to do? I know, enjoy them....lol

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
So both are Zn's?

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
I like it. I might be biased though...
I dont suppose you have some spare Zn pillar badges you would be willing to part with?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm looking for those myself, but have a way to make them. I think I'm going to do that cause I've called all over and there are none left. So I'll likely make them. They will look just like the old ones.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
I'm looking for those myself, but have a way to make them. I think I'm going to do that cause I've called all over and there are none left. So I'll likely make them. They will look just like the old ones.
Interesting, I would be interested in a set if they come out well.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They cost me $35 per pair to make and then there's shipping. I've made other things line this and they've turned out perfectly. I can even customize the color of one wishes. Like black background and the letter could be yellow, gold, silver or whatever metallic color a person would want. I'm making mine identical to the originals.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
They cost me $35 per pair to make and then there's shipping. I've made other things line this and they've turned out perfectly. I can even customize the color of one wishes. Like black background and the letter could be yellow, gold, silver or whatever metallic color a person would want. I'm making mine identical to the originals.
I'm in if your selling pending seeing some pics. Let me know.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts