New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· w00t!
25,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dunno!! Im willing to bet that they printed a billion Park Place's... but only 1 Boardwalk :disgust: But JUST INCASE an NECO member finds it, lets not let some old lady win it this time! :rofl:

· w00t!
25,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:rofl: man.... thats bad. Means HALF of the USA has to hit mcdonalds, or the entire population of Canada...... SIX TIMES! :eek:

Well, just incase one of the 150 neco members who regularly check the forums actually gets it. ;)

· Registered
421 Posts
Ill tell you all a little story that only a few people actually believe. And trust me, I wouldn't spend the time typing this all out if I were lying about it.

Anyways....a few years ago, probably the second year that McDonald's was doing the monopoly thing, the local newspaper sent out advertisements in the Sunday paper that had 2 monopoly pieces in them.

As a side note, like someone said in an earlier post, I remembered that the year before I had gotten a handful of Park Places but obv. no Boardwalks.

So....I pulled the pieces off of the advertisement and I get a common piece and I get Boardwalk. I got very excited at first, but then I just figured that since the year before there had been a lot of Park Places that this year they would change it so there would be a lot of Boardwalks.

I put the two pieces in the pile of newspaper beside the living room chair and forget about it for a while.

The next week, I'm at the mall with my mom and we go to McDonalds. I get a drink that "qualifies" me for monopoly pieces. I pull the first one off and I get Park Place ( I swear to all things holy). I just about s*** myself and yell to my mom "We got Park Place!!! etc etc).

We rush home to look for boardwalk and search for hours EVERYWHERE. The trash, under the chairs, in the vacuum....EVERYWHERE, but we can't find it.

So needless to say, we had the million dollar prize back a few years ago but freakin threw it away.

Most people I tell the story to don't believe me, and I can understand it, but I figured I'd tell it again since this thread got started.

Oh, and another thing to add to the merit of my story is the million dollar prize for Boardwalk and Park Place never got claimed for that year.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

· Registered
421 Posts
d00d....... that is heartbreaking!! :(

omg. well, i'm glad I have ParkPlace sitting right here next to me, just incase :tongue:

hell, i'd be happy with the 4 railroads ($100) lol.
I know...it was horrible...I have tons of pieces sitting in the middle console of my Jeep, Ill have to dig them all out soon and see if they get me anything lol

· Premium Member
22,503 Posts
I haven't eaten McDonalds in over 5 months...wow. I just realized that.
It's been 10 months for me. :thumbsup:

And yes my Stomach thanks me. :biggrin:

· Premium Member
22,503 Posts
pr0be, Mark and Eric - would you eat mcdonalds if it meant a million dollars? :p
If I was paid a $1M yes, if i had to eat there everyday in the hopes of Wining $1M, NO.

It's pretty bad when a company has to bribe people to eat their food. :rofl:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.