New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how would matrix coilovers work on a cougar ive seen em on ebay for pretty cheap and was wonderin if its you get what you pay for type thing.......:confused:

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
yes you get what you pay for, And they work fine. ;)

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
hey i was just wondering if these are the ones you saw and i was also wondering if they fit the I4's and the V6's i have the I4 and thinking i could use a suspension upgrade...matrix coil overs thanx for the input guys i hope to hear soon...

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Same ones I have, and they should work for the I4 and V6.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I just won a set off of ebay. I can't wait to put them on. Especially after seeing LostRacer's car on CougarDB.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
there is only three cars with pics of these over at cougardb. does anybody else have pics. i know these arent equipped with eibach springs but im just wondering... are they seriously a good coilover. is the ride good? are these going to eventually wind down after a while or will they hold up. they seem to cheap to be good...

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
mine have been on for 9 months and perform great when put to the test. I would however reccomend replacing yor struts with them. Thats about it though.

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Originally posted by: tropiccougar01
Koni's are not the only option, they are just the best option.
Well put. ;) Yeah, unfortunately I coucldn't afford the konis atathte time, so I'm sitting on stocks, I hop to get some konis on next year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts