New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Some day
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok before i begin, if you are gonna respond with "anything is possible with the right amount of money" then i am not gonna try this. but if it is possible with a little ingenuity and some elbow grease, can someone give me some insight on how to make my corbeau's move up/down and back/forth. AND if its not that hard, how to get the thing to recline (although with a shoulder bar, its not gonna recline that much). as-is right now, the brackets the corbeaus come with suck in my opinion b/c they have me riding really high, so i wanna get a little lower-preferably as low as i can get with the stock seats.

thanks

·
Some day
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
in case you didn't understand the question, i will ask it in Canadian

[canadian talk] yea der hey, i wants to make my seat move, like on one of dem motors, eh? What does i gotta do to make it werk like dat? hows aboooooot using dem motors of da seat dat came wit da car? d'ya tink dat would werk der? let me know der, eh! [/canadian talk]

Translation provided by Nikemann

·
Registered
444 Posts
ehh try a foreign language maybe thatll get better results, or just do staright up ghetto words...
-al

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.