New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, Mary I need you stock seats and you know u want to sell them to me cheap. So let me know when and if you want to get rid of them and I can come down and pick them up. Also how much, because it is going to be a hassle selling these racing seats to someone if I am going to need their stock seats in return.

Also Jason-Mary said you removed some parts on her cloth seats to install her leather seats. Do you know what parts you removed? Cuz I want to be able to use the stock seats with all the motorized stuff and that junk.

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
How about a trade? my wheels and stock seats for the 17's? The rear tires are about 1 and a half years old but the front are new (not even 2 weeks yet). The clips or things that plug in were switched or removed because mine is a 2000 and the leathers were 99 and they weren't compatible. Maybe you can get them from somebody parting out their car?

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well I may take u up on that. But I have someone in KY that is interested in them. So that may work out I'll let you know.

And in case anyone cares I sold the TV on ebay in like 10 hours. Now I gotta find a CD player I want to repalce the TV/DVD/CD player

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
let me know if it falls thru and we'll see what we can work out.

·
Super Moderator
22,201 Posts
what we changed is the bracket that the seat sits on. Cut the wires and changed them because the seats she got are from a 00 and her car is a 99 and the plugs didnt match up. The wiring is still good, it just needs to be reattached with a wire connector and put back on the bases.

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
mine's a 2000 and the seats are '99, so the cloth I have are from a 2000

1 - 7 of 7 Posts