New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So.. What kind of ideas do people have for a March Meet? personally, I'm going to be attending a 2 day performance driving school at Rt. 66 Raceway March 27 &28..

What other ideas do people have for a meet? Whirlyball? Go Karting? Laser Tag? Dinner & a movie? Party at someone's house? If it's warm enough, a BBQ? anyone know of any late winter/early spring car shows? gameworks? anything?

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
March 27th is my birthday, you should come down here and help me celebrate it :biggrin:

·
is a pop sensation
13,668 Posts
That sounds like the Novice School they run down here in St. Louis. Well worth the time and money, and if you're anything like me you'll get addicted to autocross too.

·
Registered
815 Posts
So.. What kind of ideas do people have for a March Meet? personally, I'm going to be attending a 2 day performance driving school at Rt. 66 Raceway March 27 &28..
Jerk.... I wont have my car done by then and thats what I'm building it for... Can I borrow your cougar? :biggrin: Dont think my POS toyota would pass any kind of visible safty inspection.

·
Premium Member
14,377 Posts
Nickel City
557 Waukegan Rd
Northbrook,IL 60062
(847) 559-8727

Nickel City (Formerly Super Just Games) is a former hotspot of Chicago. With the advent of Apex, the arcade is revitalized! Home to the yearly Midwest SF Championships, the arcade has a wide variety of Capcom Games. Nickel City's games run on nickels, and they have many games, including a freeplay section of over 20 games!

just an idea

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I'll see ya Aries and anyone else who attends to Route 66 March 27 and 28. Definately showin' up for it, probably learn something.

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
What about lazer tag? That is fun. Or Dave and Busters. OR gameworks? I LOVE RUNAWAY TAXI!

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I'm also really anticipating in June (I want summer) hopefully another one of the GT66 3.0L and under race days. Last year we got 20 runs in and we took our time doing them.

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Would anybody else like to come to RT66 and take the class with us?

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
DUH! yah.. OF COURSE! I will come! :) Cougar meets are FUN FUN FUN!

E

·
0 Posts
Yeah lets do Dave and Busters, i work there now i know all the rules bout getting all the yougin's in (those who arn't 21 yet) WOOT Go D&B

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
I'm going to have a big-ass birthday party at the end of March here in Wisco at my joint.. anyone interested? we could get piss ass drunk and go cosmic bowling.. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ooh! When?

·
Premium Member
14,377 Posts
Originally posted by: Crispy
I'm going to have a big-ass birthday party at the end of March here in Wisco at my joint.. anyone interested? we could get piss ass drunk and go cosmic bowling.. :biggrin:
crispy, mines on the 23rd, wanna team up on this?

~Terry

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
MY B-day is the 22nd! NECO B-DAY PARTY!!

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
With four of us having birthday's so close together, it almost demands we do something!

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
I agree... I already have Giggle comin this way to pick up a part so thats why I suggested my joint.. I have a pretty big place so if anyone needs to crash they can.. otherwise where else can we all go? shes already coming from SD and needs to get the item from my house cuz its big.. too big for a car to deliver ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts