New Cougar Forum banner

Map to Leo's Party

910 views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Lepak91 
#1 ·
Heres where the house is for those who need directions. The house is located ON the south side of 32 mile road at the corner of Place road, there is a driveway located on Place road to enter via the side lot, PLEASE use this driveway to help keep the parking situation somewhat orderly. Other than that hope to see alot of you tommarrow.

Map 2 Leo's

#11 ·
It's official... I'M A MORON!!! :banghead:

I-96 was closed at Telegraph so I decided to take Telegraph north up to M-59 or Metro Parkway and then catch I-94 from there. Somehow I ended up lost in the boondocks somewhere north of Lake Orion. (I'm talking dirt roads and deer in the headlights kind of lost...) Anyways, by the time I got myself un-lost it was 9:00 pm and I was on 24 heading back towards Pontiac. Bonfire OVER...

Hope you guys had a good time. Guess I'll have to catch up with you all when you're sober! :tongue:

#13 ·
Yeah, I thought about it, but I needed to wake up early on Sunday so I had planned on being home by midnight anyways.
I also didn't think you guys would be there much past 10:30'ish which was the case last year.

So... any stories? :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.