New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In many magazines (on the pages w/ bodykits for different import/domestic) they show this sweet baby blue cougar....very small pic but it's in a whole lot of magazines. Anyone know who's cougar that is? Never seen any other like it...

·
Administrator
11,562 Posts
There are only Cougars I know of here that painted their car in that (ugly) pastel blue. One is a member, I think his has white rims. Another is someone off the boards, but known by someone here (CATerina?) and they have an airbag setup.

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
Do you mean this one???

I believe Andy's Autosport owns it and I think it resides somewhere near Allentown, PA although they are not a member of Keystone.

·
Registered
429 Posts
That is one of the ugliest cougars that I have ever seen.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Andys next Cougar in the ads will be DT Green :)
and it won't be owned by them/wink/

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
im almost positive that isnt owned by andy's because i have have seen it at local shows in the philly area plus it was done at the same customs shop as mine was (go-go customs)

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
Originally posted by: RioredCoug
im almost positive that isnt owned by andy's because i have have seen it at local shows in the philly area plus it was done at the same customs shop as mine was (go-go customs)
Okay, i wasn't sure. I thought someone said a long time ago it was. Does it look any better up close?

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't think that the cougar is ugly...

I thought a member might have owned it.

Y2Kat - You're gonna be their next cougar?

N

·
0 Posts
It sucks not having a kit with parts all from the same company :rofl:

Congrats Y2kat, represent the DT's to the fullest :)

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Originally posted by: DgnZCoug

:)
???

i dont understand what you saying...maybe im dumb

N

·
0 Posts
All my kit pieces came from different companies. Y2kat has all AAS parts.... understand?

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by: RioredCoug
Originally posted by: DgnZCoug

:)
???

i dont understand what you saying...maybe im dumb

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Y2Kat - You're gonna be their next cougar?
:biggrin: I didn't say anything until the kit showed up and they started working on the car.Didn't want to jinx it

Eric from Andys Pmed me on another board (carsponsors.com) I called him, they offered me a full G2 kit.
All I have to do is pay for the install and send them hi quality pics to run in the ads.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Originally posted by: Upper90
Do you mean this one???

I believe Andy's Autosport owns it and I think it resides somewhere near Allentown, PA although they are not a member of Keystone.
i feel bad for that cougar, from what i understand someone broke into his house, and actually stole the cougar out of his garage, never got it back, something does sound fishy about that though

1 - 17 of 17 Posts