New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a little help, one of the guys on the MPV forum wanted to know

Does anyone know if the 2.5L engine in my '00 would fit the same MAF adapter as the 3L Taurus/Sable? If so, I could use this, plus the piping I already have, and some couplers and get rid of my air box altogether, too!

Actually, the better question would be: what other cars or engines use the same size MAF? Essentially, I can find listings on Ebay and elsewhere for MAF adapters for 2.5L V-6 Probes, 3.8L V-6 Mustangs, etc. What's going to fit my '00?

So wondering what the answer is, and thinking that the many experienced users here could possible answer this quite easily...

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
933 Posts
Hi Ashley. if you are looking for a MAF adapter; I bought one from this guy, Item number: 330177281757 (ebay.com). You send him your measurements and he makes it to match your MAF. I don't know how much the other adapters are , but I hope this helps..G.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Ashley. if you are looking for a MAF adapter; I bought one from this guy, Item number: 330177281757 (ebay.com). You send him your measurements and he makes it to match your MAF. I don't know how much the other adapters are , but I hope this helps..G.
Thanks for that, looks like a great quality product...wonder how much for freight to Australia :), might have to make mods to my CAI....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.