New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
In a few weeks I’ll be in Madison for Badger State Games and I’m looking for a hotel at a decent price. Any suggestions? It would be nice if we didn’t have to drive after going out :biggrin:.
Thanks,
Scott

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
crispy... i think if he's going to be in the badger state games... he's not going to be doing a lot of boozin' it up while he's here. sheesh. hehe. ;)

go to any of the hotels. just tell them "stm963" sent ya. i'm sure you'll get a room for REAL cheap... (they'll prolly call an ambulance and send ya to the nut ward of the nearest hospital. hehe.)

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
There is a hotel right by the Kohl Center.... go there... :) you can walk to the game easily... and there is no alchohol served at the games just so you know.... some people killed someone a long time back and now its banned... :(

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
it's not a "game" persay... it's like... the olympics... SORTA.
isn't the BSG's like... track and field stuff. a run, a walk, some other nifty team events...
that sorta thing.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You’re right stm,
We’re playing indoor men’s volleyball, but I’m not sure where we are playing. After we win the gold, we plan on going out and stumbling to our room. Thanks for the suggestions, I’m going to look them up now.
Scott

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.