New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Steps up onto soapbox

According to the "All Members Post Here" post we have over 20 Hoosier NECO members. Currently there are 5-7 members that post on a regular basis. If those of you that are not as active did not know, Cougarfest is going to be in Indy this ear. Being the host state I would hope that we would have one of the largest chapters there. I know that Cougarfest is still a long way off but there is a lot involved in the planning of the event. There is a committee that is planning the actual event, but we should be involved as much as possible.

So according to the user profiles there are a lot of you that visit but dont always post. I would hope that this could change and we as a group could be more involved with one another. Granted we are spread out from the north end of the state to the very south, and making a meet in Evansville from Ft. Wayne is a bit much, but a large part of our meets are in central IN, equal for most people to drive to. Hopefully when the hotel is officiall announced for CF we can have some meets in that area so that we can be more help to the fest as far as getting to places without trouble.

I hope that more of you can get together with us. If you have things that you want to do to your car we can help you, or maybe you can help us. That is the purpose of this organization, to help others who enjoy the cougar.

Im goign to step down off my soapbox now

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
There will also probably be scouting meets coming up soon. Don (ignernt) is saying they would like for us to scout out some things for CF. I would love for us to be the largest contingent there!

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Yes, i "definitely might" have you guys scout some things out for me. In fact, maybe I'll even drive down. Leave at 5am... get there at like 10-11... look around... grab lunch... leave around 4 or so and be home in time for Kimmel. :biggrin:

·
Registered
204 Posts
As for jaged said I my self would like to get involved with the CF this year and try to show everyone else(Land of lincoln) that there is more of us and try to host or show everyone that there is a good place in Indy..

B

·
0 Posts
cougarfest is going to be in inday this year? what? when? whats the date? wooo ill be there! lol...

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
We do not have a date yet. Keep an eye on the CougarFest folder... i expect to have some news within the next two weeks.

·
Registered
146 Posts
guilty as charged. sorry guys, xmas season in retail and finals week in highschool are kickin my arse. i shall make a grand return after this weekend, however.

PeAce All!

JD

S

·
0 Posts
i live in noblesville which is like really close to indy so if you need me to scout out any thing just tell me

1 - 10 of 10 Posts