New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What type racing seats has the best lumbar support. My seats are getting flat, since im in my car almost 3 hrs a day. I can get R1's for 400 for a pair and they are pretty good, are there better?

And for those that have racing seats, what do you do with the rear seats?

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
I've been in a couple of R1's before, and I gotta say that they're some of the most comfortable seats I've been in, although I dunno how sturdy they are.. can't beat that for the price!!

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
i still have my stock rear seats... but i'm removing them this spring cause the car is a lost cause... after the **** i've done to it, its just not a 'practical' car, so im going to stop pretending it is :tongue:
yeah... the seats are being ripped out for my audio setup :)

·
Registered
815 Posts
If money is no object go for Recaro Toplines? I got to sit/drive around in a car with those once and they were the BEST seats I had ever been in. The leather was amazing, the lumbar support, and all the other "features" made the thought of going on a long trip with those sound good. Granted I believe the owner dished out like $3000 for 2 seats, but man.. if money grew on trees.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
what about the tenzo rally seats?? :bowdown:

N

·
0 Posts
If money truely was not a consideration, go with Bride. I cant believe nobody has mentioned those.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
recaro???? it's what the evo has, and i love them. god i hope i get this car.

·
Super Moderator
22,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im gonna go to the ford dealer and sit in one of the euro foci cause they come stock with leather recaros, but i think they only come in grey and I want black. I dont want to really spend a lot because in the next year and a half Ill have another 60-70k miles of seat time and probbably have to replace at least the driver side again

1 - 12 of 12 Posts