New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. This might sound like a common sense question but I don't know the answer. Does anyone know what size the lug nuts go on our wheels. Because I am trading my car in and I do not have the regular lugs, just the ones that came with my rims. I need to pick some up today or tomorrow so I can put the stockies back on.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
use a socket wrench and find the size that fits. i dont know off the top of my head what size they are though. sorry

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The lugs that are on my rims right now are different though. They came with the keys kinda like hex wrenches, so you put those in to take the lugs of instead of the old nuts that you could use a socket wrench.

·
So its begun.....
16,836 Posts
17??? wow..thats the same size nuts used on my 1/8 scale buggy R/C car to keep the wheels on..thats kinda disturbing...

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Originally posted by: LostRacer
17??? wow..thats the same size nuts used on my 1/8 scale buggy R/C car to keep the wheels on..thats kinda disturbing...
17mm?!? That's a big nut for an RC car. Then again 1/8 scale isn't a small scale...i think.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So no one knows off the top of their head. Can anyone do me a big favor and put a socket up to their car if you have normal lugs on. Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts