New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tickets....

.... are now in my hand! mwahahahahahaha!

general public tickets go on sale saturday at noon.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Linkin Park, POD, Hoobastank, and Story of the Year. Friday January 30th at the Alliant Energy Center. (*cough*dane county coliseum*cough*)

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
I saw them when they played a while back with Adema and Cypress Hill, It was a crazy concert I battled my way to the front during Adema's opening act, just about got my ass kicked during Cypress and I couldn't breathe press up against the fence/stage for the entire concert. But it was all worth it when Chester dumped a couple of bottles of water over us all in the front, when we were tring to leave it got so packed when everyone was trying to get out of the place at once, my buddies just picked me up and body passed me out the front fence.

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
Linkin Park is my fav band.. I Really wanna go to one of their concerts next year!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
get on ticket master saturday mang. it'll be the best show EVER!

i saw them about 3 years ago... a LONG time ago.... they OPENED for some other ****ty bands.

i've been in the *cough* fanclub *cough* for quite some time. i'm dumb like that. so i follow them around quite a bit.

definately go!

(i'm just hoping my backstage pass shows up.) mwahahahahahahaha!

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
Are you a Chester Molester? :biggrin:

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
Dude... Jimmy :bowdown: - if you get backstage, and get to meet the man himself - could ya get Chester to autograph a cd for me?? :biggrin: - i'll pay ya back of course and even get you a Canadian souvenir for when i see ya at Cougarfest :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts