New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was interested in getting the street weapon drift kit for my car. if i get that how much lower will i be able to lower my car.will the eibach pro kit lowering springs look nice? how low will the car be to the groung. thanks.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
1.2" in the front, 1.0" in the back, different people get different results.

Don't forget Roush springs are discounted at $120 shipped. They are 1.2 all around.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can you please tell me where i can purchase these roush springs at and i went to roush web site and they were $189.00. Where can i get the discounted ones?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
latest i know is you call them and tell them that your with 'NECO' , im not sure but i will be ordereing mine probably in 2-3 weeks

·
is a pop sensation
13,668 Posts
Just call 1-800-59ROUSH. They haven't posted their discounted prices on the site.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
You don't have to mention NECO unless they don't give you the right price. I ordered mine back in May and never mentioned it and they gave me the price of $120 right up front. They want to get rid of them and it seems like they had a lot :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks a lot guys . are the roush springs good? and also the kit comes only springs right??

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Yeah I like them. They don't drop the front as much as some do, but IMO it still looks really good compared to stock. Handling is improved, turns, etc. And yes they only come with springs, and install instructions.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks, but you say the front is not dropped as much??? well is the wheel gap eliminated for the most part. thats what i really hate about my car. i was gonna get the ground control coilovers but they just cost too much. 120 is a lot cheaper.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
also the picture of your car looks nice. what size rims are those. thats what totally removes the gap. i like it.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Here's a pic of before and after i created for occaisons/questions like these. :) That little pic is photoshopped. Its my car before the springs, and I photoshopped the rims I'm going to get on there. I also simulated a Roush drop.

I think I need to redo the comparison pic because it looks much lower in real life then the pic portrays. I hope the other images help.

Comparison
Rear Angle
Front Angle

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Yeah I've noticed it doesn't seem to apparent in pics, but in real life when you are used to seeing it before the springs it does make a difference after you get them. You also fall into your seat a lot more when getting in :). Imagine if you had ground control.

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Originally posted by: sonza68
Just call 1-800-59ROUSH. They haven't posted their discounted prices on the site.
actually, right on the site it says "all cougar parts 40% off"..... so whatever is listed as the price just take of 40% and that's how much it will be. there isn't any need to mention neco i don't think...

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
does using them void your warranty? or if you had ground control would you be voiding you warranty?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts