New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just in case someone likes collecting media or wants to hear a Trubendz Dynomax setup. When the secondaries open up you can hear my air tool coupling TH fix whistle, which im still deciding weather or not I approve of.

http://www.recordedmemory.com/cougar/culdesac.mov

just shy of 10 megs, 30 seconds long, taken with my 3 year old Olympus. Its the best I can do without A/V input for my computer.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also have one of me going too fast in a backroad residential area and double clutching nicely into 2nd if u wanna see that :biggrin:

same size/quality

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
aww why you gotta put it down? All i can say is the microphone on my digital camera definitely does NOT do it justice. Aside from the TH whistle i think it sounds pretty much like most other cougars with an exhaust.

In person its got a real deep note which the camera's teeny mic is incapable of perceiving...

im not gonna upload another clip till i can get something thats better quality... the other .Mov sucks anyway, its mostly of my dashboard :flushed:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hey Neil, if it makes you feel any better, I like the sound of your exhaust. That and the Borla exhaust. I think an exhaust that sounds lean and mean suits our cars more than a deep throaty sound of a flowmaster. It's like when you see a big guy with a high pitched voice. It just doesn't sound right. Just my $.02. :biggrin:
p.s. I wanna see the other video. I love any video of the coug in action. p.m. me with it. Pleeeaaasssee.

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
Sweet vid......

if you drag the bar....damn you car goes fast :)...I love quicktime.

sweet angle for sure!

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeh its just the camera... you cant even hear it idle, but when yr next to it its loud.

sent the other vid to coolcat... i guess if anyone really wants it pm me. im short on webspace.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
i just watched it... kinda left me wondering...... .......... when you comin back for the camera in the middle of the street. heh.

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
Originally posted by: Estiem
i just watched it... kinda left me wondering...... .......... when you comin back for the camera in the middle of the street. heh.
heh really! once your car was gone, i was like "heh, wouldn't it be funny if some guy comes along and just steals your camera..." :rofl:

but then......we never would have seen the vid.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts