New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you can tell i have lost the remote to my stereo somewhere in my coug...well actually my girlfriend lost it somewhere...i was just wonderin if anyone knows of any tricky spots that my slim remote my have slid or stumbled into?? any help with any unseen hiding spots in our cars would be greatly appreciated...i am totally lost with out it...

G

·
On the sides of the seats there is like a wedge from the seat mount and the middle console. i have lost [email protected]$t there always. Kind of an obvious spot but hey mine as well check it again.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Hey man i got the identical problem only thing is she lost it so good even after i have detailed my car inside and out i still cant find the thing personally i think she took it but she denies it so im still lookin. Lol

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
haha this reminds me of the time my friend spilled his thing of tater tots from sonic in my passenger seat and about 3 months later i found a couple tater tots beside the seat by the console.

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Originally posted by: rista
haha this reminds me of the time my friend spilled his thing of tater tots from sonic in my passenger seat and about 3 months later i found a couple tater tots beside the seat by the console.
:ugh: If that was one of my friends it would result in prompt excommunication. :biggrin:

·
Registered
404 Posts
Originally posted by: rista
I don't even let people drink in my car. I'd kick someone's a*s if they dropped greasy tater tots on my floor, especially if I found them later. :kick: "Hey, what's that for?" "Your tater tots you bastard."

Oh and why do you have to mention Sonic? Is it just to rub in the fact we don't have them in Baltimore? :mad: I used to love that place when I lived in Dallas.

And to kinda be on topic. My cell phone likes to hide between the seat and the door. You actually have to get out of the car and kneel down while using a flashlight to find it sometimes try there.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ahhh i forgot to mention...that she was sitting in the back seats at the time of dissapearance...i checked those spots upfront already that way i could clear myself first before i started layin out blame...hehe...man i i hope i find this thing soon...dont much matter without the sub now anyway...:( kaaaaaaaaaBOOM too much power into too sh*tty a sub ohwell..any secret places in the back seats...i am not back there that often to know of any...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts