New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like I'll be spending some time in the UK in the near future. Too bad the Puma hasn't hit the magic 25 yet:rofl::rofl:
If you've been wanting to order euro parts but needed a POC over there to relay them, let me know.:batman:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Found some interesting parts that I havent seen available in the US on this website...Looks like they have polyurethane bushings for the rear control arms and toe arms as well as the two-bolt front control arms, SPAX adjustable strut kits.
Also some other cool stuff...big brake kits for the front, braided brake lines, 280 mm rear rotors for the focus RS, polished engine bay caps, etc...

https://www.burtonpower.com/parts-by-fitment-type/parts-by-car-model-ford/ford-mondeo/ford-mondeo-mk2-96-00.html

·
Administrator
24,344 Posts
Yeah if I needed one I'd be all over that.

Gotta love the UK's desire to keep old metal on the road.

·
Administrator
11,482 Posts
and they sell quaifes cheaper than most places in the states
I have the M-Factory LSD in mine and it's been great so far. There's also a company on eBay that sells a full stainless brake line kit, with braided lines, for $250 that I have installed. Only stipulation is you have to run the whole thing because the fittings don't work w/the OEM ones. That or you cut & replace the OEM side.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No worries, thanks for reaching out!
I'm in working in Teeside, staying just south of Stockton on Tees

1 - 7 of 7 Posts