New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
oh yeah, that's right, teh Buffdaddy will be livin in NC in less than a year. get ready:rofl:

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
oh yeah, that's right, teh Buffdaddy will be livin in NC in less than a year. get ready:rofl:
Micah letting you move in to be his cabana boy?

·
Registered
111 Posts
i know its a little off-topic but speaking of charlotte anyone hear the news of a supposed 4-lane drag strip being built around there??

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
the second you drive across the border the solstice will transform :)biggrin:) into a cougar. Sorry.
You know...thats not entirely false (given that the Solstice is already across the border...). I've been pricing cougars for a daily driver when I get out of the Corps. I have a surplus of logitec speakers and I cant think of a better way to use em :cool:

·
Registered
111 Posts
There's another thread about it already haha.

So NC NECO gains another non-cougar member. Hmm.

I was a cougar owner for about 6 months eariler this year but sold it for what i paid for....but i decided to stick around because i want another cougar just in manual form...but if u dont want me i will leave:cry::(

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
I will CUT you!!!1!

Why are you moving, don't leave me:(:rofl:
I'm getting out of the Corps in August (terminal leave in June HOORAY!) so I have no reason to stick around in NC. I'm gonna go back to the best state EVAR and enjoy it before global warming turns it into a coral reef.:(

Dont worry though! I'll be in NC for the CF caravan!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.