New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can’t seem to post in the off-topic sub….

Does anyone remember a Mike Dudas? I don’t remember his handle and my PM’s do no not go back that far.

Back in 2004 I proposed to my now wife.
I wanted a coupon book made with the last coupon being for marriage. I did not have thePhotoshop skills to create what I had in my head. Mike made it for me and as he worked at a print shop, printed, laminated and bound it. It really blew me away.
Anyways, after nearly 17 years of marriage I am sitting by my wife’s bedside in her final days after a 4 year battle of cancer.
I got out our wedding timecapsle to show my wife and the coupon book was in it.

Luckily I had Mike put his name on the back. However I do. It remember his handle and PM’s were scrubbed after the site changed hands.

I don’t k ow what I would say but if there are any original people here that remembers Mike I would love to get an email or some way to contact him.
My email is [email protected]
515-371-8536

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,978 Posts
Mike’s screen name was Gyger. Far as I know he still lives in northern Ohio, and he is on Facebook under his full name.

·
5,342 Posts
I don't know Facebook, but Mike is on LinkedIn ( https:// www.linkedin.com/in/mike-dudas-1b094a13/ ) as well, still in Medina, OH as far as I know.

Sorry to hear about your wife's condition, if it means anything to you, you'll be in our thoughts and prayers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts