New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend is buying one and different dealers in SoCal areas are quoting him about $6000 off for Z4 2.5 and $8000 off for Z4 3.0. These are firm writen offers that expire at the end of the month. For example, Z4 2.5 with Premium package can be yours now for about $33000.

If you want to lease, the residual is only 47% (42 month lease) but with $6000-$8000 off up front, you are saving a lot anyway.

This appears to be a much better deal than comparable 350Z or RX-8.

·
is a pop sensation
13,668 Posts
It appears that you like more of the car than I do.

G

·
Yes, but you have to live with the terrible profile view of the Bengal design :puke:
Amen to that.....its like taking $5K off the AZZTEK, its still A$$-FUGLY....

although, I heard that they handle quite wellll:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by: FastCougar
Yes, but you have to live with the terrible profile view of the Bengal design :puke:

I'm not a fan of bangled BMW either but the same can be said about 350Z for example.... I think it is a horrible design but some people think it is a work of art.

But at the end, Z4 handles like a dream, and is a convertible like all real sports car should be so if anyone is in the market for a serious and afforable sports car, Z4 seems like a good bargain at $8000 off.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Don't get a z4, it goes.....but it does not go if you know what I'm saying. They just redesigned the S2000 with a 2.2L.....I believe they lowered the redline 100 or so, but it's still faster. If I were gonna spend the money it would definetly be the s2000

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by: JohnnyRed
Don't get a z4, it goes.....but it does not go if you know what I'm saying. They just redesigned the S2000 with a 2.2L.....I believe they lowered the redline 100 or so, but it's still faster. If I were gonna spend the money it would definetly be the s2000
Again, all I'm saying is there is a $8000 discount on Z4 right now. I doubt 2003 S2000 has similar savings. Plus S2000 is not as useful as a daily driver so if I was looking for a 2 seat sports car, Z4 is much better deal than S2000. There are people who values torque and drivability of a 6 cyclinder engine over a high revving 4 banger that is only useful over 7000 rpm...

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Originally posted by: bzcat
Originally posted by: JohnnyRed
Again, all I'm saying is there is a $8000 discount on Z4 right now. I doubt 2003 S2000 has similar savings. Plus S2000 is not as useful as a daily driver so if I was looking for a 2 seat sports car, Z4 is much better deal than S2000. There are people who values torque and drivability of a 6 cyclinder engine over a high revving 4 banger that is only useful over 7000 rpm...
werd, I'd take a z4 over a s2k ANYDAY. Much better car IMO.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts