New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of an aluminum or CF spoiler with legs spaced far enough apart to fit the stock spoiler mounting holes? I'm looking for one that isn't so tall that it will completely block the rear-view mirror.:confused:

·
Registered
746 Posts
might want to put a burn suit on and have a bucket of water standing by. since most people here consider aluminum spoilers as crap and totally ruin the lines of our cars :puke:

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
No.

·
Premium Member
1,538 Posts
I saw a cougar yesterday bodykit & all with a F*cked up looking alum. wing in the back which made it look like sh!t. Now Funkboy316 has a CF one & it looks sweet with his CF hood. Ask him if he has any pics.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Just go to Toys R Us and buy a few erector sets, you'll get the same result.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I'm treading on thin ice here...but is it just me - it seems if you are among a select few (ex: crispy or funkboy) ...wings are ok - otherwise you are branded a stupid ricer. Is this a double standard within our small community?

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Originally posted by: ClaymoreWW
I'm treading on thin ice here...but is it just me - it seems if you are among a select few (ex: crispy or funkboy) ...wings are ok - otherwise you are branded a stupid ricer. Is this a double standard within our small community?
I don't like 'em period. Neither Crispy nor Funkboy have asked me for their opinion on their wings, but I would be more than happy to do so if asked. It is rare that I will dog someone just to do it. But if an opinion is asked, an opinion wil be given.

·
Premium Member
12,347 Posts
Originally posted by: ClaymoreWW
well you see most people with aluminum wings just go out and buy the first thing they see, and it ends up not flowing with the lines of the body as well. but crispy loos like she took her time picking hers out, it actually flows with the car and compliments the cars rear end.

so yes there is a double standard, its just not dependant on who the owner is but more along the lines of if it flows or not with the car.

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Also, I don't think at any point I referred to anyone as a "stupid ricer" or even said anything derogatory at all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.