New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have that video where there is an 03' svt cobra smoking everything on the road. I think there was even a cougar in it, but can't remember for sure. Trying to keep this cougar related if you know what i mean. Anyway, if you know where to find it or have it just let me know. Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,052 Posts
I had a in car video at one point of a Cobra R blowing past me on a road course...
But I'm pretty sure thats not what your looking for.. and I have since lost the video

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
I have a 7 minute video of a Camaro SS twin turbo getting into multiple street races and destroying EVERYTHING on the road.

Mike

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Originally posted by: 99CouGSweetRide
I have a 7 minute video of a Camaro SS twin turbo getting into multiple street races and destroying EVERYTHING on the road.

Mike
good video, i seen it before. i got a video of a cougar racing a civic, and the cougar stomped it badly, oh wait, hey, that was my car :biggrin:

·
Registered
587 Posts
I might have the one you are talking about. I have a vid of two guys messing around with a g-tech and racing other 'tangs and a "modded SS, that wasn't modded enough" as they put it bluntly. I also have one of another '03 cobra running from 0mph to speed limiter (about 155) in about 28 seconds!! If you tihnk this is it let me know and i will burn it to CD and take it to school so I can upload it faster.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Originally posted by: rista
Originally posted by: 99CouGSweetRide

Mike
good video, i seen it before. i got a video of a cougar racing a civic, and the cougar stomped it badly, oh wait, hey, that was my car :biggrin:
yeah!!! come on, post that!!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
i'll see if i can find the tape that it's recorded on and get it onto the computer so you guys can watch the repost of the infamous "move ya head bobby" video;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.