New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Both of mine broke when I was redoing my headliner.. I was wondering if anyone knows where to find the part number for it, or where I can buy another pair.. (Besides a junkyard)

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
wow. this info would be really helpful for me too since one of mine broke on me a couple days ago. i posted a 'want to buy' ad in that section and nobody has responded, so i guess my next resort is the same as you, order new. HELP US PEOPLE!!!!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
wooo hoooooo thanks!!!!:kiss:

:cover::biggrin:

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by: 01blkcat
F8RZ6304132AAB 2.57 a piece
Oh man.. you rock..

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
sweet... a new member busted my passenger side one when pullin it down cuz of sun... I ask you how the hell do you do that? -- I was ready to glue the goddamn thing back up into the hole.. now I can buy me one.. :)

·
Banned
1,831 Posts
i broke mine the same way crispy...i just pulled the visor down and it popped out and that little tab thingy was split so it wont tighten up again...it must not be that hard to break

forpartsonline $2.18 btw

·
Registered
404 Posts
The only thing that sucks about buying it from FPO is the minimum $7 shipping on a $2 part. :thumbsdn:

·
Registered
314 Posts
I need to get me one too. One of my drunk freinds pulled my passenger side one off.

Eric

1 - 11 of 11 Posts