New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for: Weapon R Ram Air Kit Install......???

OK....I figure I have had this thing sitting long enough now......might as well install it.

I cant seem to find any instructions or a how-to....can someone please help me out and tell me how to put this thing in???

Thanks,
Sunni :)

·
El Mucho Post Whoro
12,140 Posts
Then do it all at the same time.. here's how you can duct the tubing. Remove the plastic restrictor from the fenderwell. When you remove your stock air intake box you'll see what I'm talking about. To remove this, you'll have to temporarily remove your battery and move your fuse box out of the way to get at the last bolt holding the thing in. Once that's pulled out you can duct your tubing. You'll have to remove or at least unscrew the plastic fenderwell to properly route the tubing.. slide it down towards the front of the car, bolt the fenderwell back in.. As far as where to mount Weapon*R's little scoopy thingy, I wouldn't make it face directly forward. I'd find somewhere in the front grill of the car where you could mount it facing downwards like a vacuum cleaner. You'll get your 'cool air' and you won't get rocks rammed up into the sucker.

Sorry, I don't have any pics I can show you to make it easier. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts