New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where to get 3m Weather-Proof Automotive Grade tape

Looking for the 3m double sided automotive grade stick tape. What general stores carry this?

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Yeah, you can also pick some up at any Auto Body supply store for like 30 bucks for a big roll. If ya want, I have an extra roll lying around that I never used. PM me if ya want it.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
you may also want to check out 3M's website click me select your location, click on product index, then select "T" for tape... there are a lot listed there.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the help everyone!! I found some on the net. $18 !! I just need a very small amount to put some tail light covers on. Yakko, want to sell just a small amount of yours or are you looking to sell it as a whole? Thanks

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
actually there's two different kinds. One kind you can buy in wal-mart for like, $5...it's light-grayish tape and it has red plastic backing. This is good for small stuff like headlight/taillight covers. Then there's a black tape with red backing..this is stronger and is good for bodykits. I still haven't found this in any store tho...I gotta ask my bodyshop about it cuz they used it a couple of times.

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts