New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, i have a 2002 C2 with the 16s and I like the look yet I want something just a little bigger. Ive been looking and ive decided that if I could find some, I would like to buy the 17's from either the 35th, the XR, or the ZN. I would be willing to pay a resonable price for them. Also, if you know of any sites with recreations, that would be awesome. Thanks for your time.

P.S. I live in the Houston area and travel to Oklahoma every now and then so either of those places would be ideal because of Pick Up

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Best bet is either here or ebay, possibly the junkyard.

No one makes them besides Ford.

If you want to buy them new from Ford, they are $260 each for the black XR, ZN and $277 for the silver 35th(not 40th) anniversary wheels.

Good luck!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Best bet is either here or ebay, possibly the junkyard.

No one makes them besides Ford.

If you want to buy them new from Ford, they are $260 each for the black XR, ZN and $277 for the silver 35th(not 40th) anniversary wheels.

Good luck!
dang.....im always sayin 40th lol....thanks...ill keep my eyes open

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
anybody know anywhere else?

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
What about FSVT rims? they look pretty good on a Cougar as well.

You can try car-part.com as well..

Keep your eyes open on here, CEG, & FocalJet (if your interested in the FSVT wheels).

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,675 Posts
Why the **** are there all these stupid unrelated tags on this post? It kind of kills the reason for having tags in the first place... who's doing that?!?!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Why the **** are there all these stupid unrelated tags on this post? It kind of kills the reason for having tags in the first place... who's doing that?!?!
older post...ive stopped doing that

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Keep checking ebay.

Good luck on finding the 35ths though. I looked peridically for years, but ended up having the ZN's refurbished to look like 35ths. Turned out great. The ZN's are much more common.
i actually want the ZN's....thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts