New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lookin for some speakers, cheap.

Sup all,

The neon came with a nice sony stereo but ****ty stock speakers.. i mean ****ty! I was wondering if anybody out there had some 6x9's laying around that they would let go of cheap.. like maybe shipping costs plus alil extra.. also looking for some 5-1/4's or 6-1/2's with the same deal as above.

Im pretty sure cougars came with 5-1/4 or 6-1/2 stockers, so if you have any laying around and would be willing to help me out, holla back, ya herrrd (sorry watching Spike TV - funkmaster flex's show).

Thanks,
Jon

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
RE:Lookin for some speakers, cheap.

I pretty sure the cougars have 5x7/6x8 so if they can help ya out in any way let me know cause i have four of them just sitting in my room.

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
RE: Lookin for some speakers, cheap.

How much you lookin to spend???

I can probably get you new speakers for cheap...but give me a range...

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Umm.. 0 to 0 dollars would be prefered.. :) Really wouldnt want to spend more than 20 bucks a set, so i think my options are few.. left to replaced stockers or good charity! haha

Im wondering how hard it would be to get 6x8's to fit correctly in a 6x9 space.. without having to buy spacers or adapters.. Probably could ghetto rig it somehow. Might be more hassle than this car is worth.. I hate having a car I dont want to spend money on.. its so much easier just to buy good stuff that works! hehe

·
Registered
1,792 Posts

Well if you want em you can have all four for $20. Can anything go wrong with speakers that just sit there? Reason i ask is because these are from my 2000 cougar and they worked fine when i took them out but they've been sitting ever since.

·
Registered
469 Posts

i will have to look but i know i have **** laying around that i need to get rid off.... i think i might have 2 sets of 6x9 pioneers .... i know i have 2 jl audio 10's.... not sure what kind.... and 2 mid kickers.

G

·

I have two 12inch JL w3's in a box I am looking to get rid of. I am asking 300$ for all. They are loud, unblown, and worth the money. Brand new they sell for 600$ for just the subs, I need to get new bumper and exhaust for my car that is why selling them, if you would like to have more info email me or pm me.

Ryan Vincent
Redline Racing

1 - 8 of 8 Posts