New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good video, but check out 33:30 for the interesting part. Apparently it's outside of Moab Utah.

Also, this guy talked about every single Rainforest Cafe except the one in my town and Chicago.

·
5,349 Posts
Wow...

·
8,643 Posts
Rainforest Cafe...why? The decor is good but the food is mediocre.

And that Cougar...wow.

·
Premium Member
4,430 Posts
So...My parents did a thing.
Since my dad helped me out with my project car, I keep him posted on interesting Cougar news. I told him about this car.
Well, my parents just happened to be doing a road-trip summer this year and it turns out stopping to see this thing was an easy detour, so they did it!

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting
Car Land vehicle Cloud Vehicle Wheel
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

My mom got into a conversation with the guy about it and apparently he gave her some kind of souvenir that she's going to give me in a couple weeks when they make it further east... :unsure:

Reactions: StuartGrant

·
Premium Member
4,430 Posts
Unknown, I don't have any details of the conversation, but I'll update after I see them.

I've certainly wanted to abandon my yellow car in random parking lots more than once... 🤦‍♂️ Oddly, two of those three occasions happened in New Jersey... :unsure:

Reactions: frostbite

·
Premium Member
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you check street view there was previously like, a Saturn or a Nissan in the same livery, so no, it wasn't just abandoned, it's something that shop does for aesthetics.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts