New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... which shall be... CougarFest 2004 Package

That's right, hotel room, registration and track fees PAID for the winner of the raffle.

Tickets? $10 each... 100-125 total. That's right... not even 200 of these tickets, so your chances will be at least double those of the past few raffles.

Good Luck. :)

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
Mind if I ask what the value of this raffle is going to be? How much total does the hotel room, registration and track fee cost?

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by: Red2KCougar
I thought there were no raffles until the new year? :confused:
When did i ever say that? :shrug:

As for the value... it is yet to be determined since final registration and track fee figures are not calculated.

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Originally posted by: ignernt
Originally posted by: Red2KCougar
I thought there were no raffles until the new year? :confused:
When did i ever say that? :shrug:

As for the value... it is yet to be determined since final registration and track fee figures are not calculated.
I never said you said that. However JScullin being Administrator, I thought his views counted for something.

Originally posted by: JScullin
I think that after this raffle we should take a break until the start of the new year. We pulled in a fairly good amount in just the few months after CF2k3, and if we wait till after the holiday for the next raffle people will have money to spend on it (from gifts). So new year, new raffle.

As for anyone thinking that since you put 'x' amount into the raffle then you've paid your registration, that's not how it works. Right now the raffle money is going towards paying for the 2 main events. When you pay for registration you're generally paying for stuff like Tshirts, misc grab-bag type stuff, food & drink and a ticket for live raffles. Also this year there may be some wristbands involved so that we don't have people who didn't register, or just walked off the street, eating food & getting things they didn't pay for.

Most of us wish we could just blurt out what is being planned. Ignernt has gone beyond what I think anyone would've expected of him in making '04 one of the better Fests. But as stated, once everything is signed & deposits are made we can't tell you. But everyone who goes is sure to be pleased.

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
awesome raffle.. i might actually get in on this one.

Imagine.... a Canadian having a weekend getaway to the US, and not having to pay for ANYTHING other than gas :biggrin: w00t!

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The committee has been taking everybody's views into account. That's why the number of tickets is being reduced, although the tickets are twice as much... but we still have to keep driving income in some way. This won't be the only raffle of this type... i'm expecting between 3 and 5 evenly spaced between now and CF, including this first one this week.

So... thank you once again for everybody's participation in the raffles... i simply can not stress how important these are to CougarFest 2004.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts