New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm gonna be in town around 12 dec- 4 jan . anything goiong on? meets car shows ect . i remember when i use to live there people would race on black mountain rd . and firehouse . im living in central texas and the sport compact scene sux here. well please post info would like to see cali style cougars.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats cool , thanks i'll keep you guys posted when im coming down- my cougar is gonna be left in the garage in TX. because i'm taking my Jeep. i'll be sure to take digital camera. theres only 2 cougars that are tastefully hooked up where i live. it will be fun to see all those sport compacts again on mira mesa blvd. well i'll keep you guys posted.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
for those of you in sd , what shop do you take your kewg to; i only know of group 5 and pann auto?
i might take the kewg there for summer vacation hopefully ill have the uim/lim kit with me to install
so far its definate that i'll be in the mira mesa area 13thdec-3jan i'll post a message once im there

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.