New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm gonna be in town around 12 dec- 4 jan . anything goiong on? meets car shows ect . i remember when i use to live there people would race on black mountain rd . and firehouse . im living in central texas and the sport compact scene sux here. well please post info would like to see cali style cougars.

·
Registered
414 Posts
We'll try to get something going for you. The races are done for, the only ones still going on are the ones on Friday's at qualcom stadium.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats cool , thanks i'll keep you guys posted when im coming down- my cougar is gonna be left in the garage in TX. because i'm taking my Jeep. i'll be sure to take digital camera. theres only 2 cougars that are tastefully hooked up where i live. it will be fun to see all those sport compacts again on mira mesa blvd. well i'll keep you guys posted.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
there are only a few nice show cars driving around here...other then that there all honda civics slammed with black rims and alots of primer

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
for those of you in sd , what shop do you take your kewg to; i only know of group 5 and pann auto?
i might take the kewg there for summer vacation hopefully ill have the uim/lim kit with me to install
so far its definate that i'll be in the mira mesa area 13thdec-3jan i'll post a message once im there

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
group 5 moved to a diff building ...its still near mira mar road tho....and pan auto moved too.

all thos shops are good for is Honduhs.. best place to find part for the cougar is the net

1 - 7 of 7 Posts