New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm still pretty new to the forum but I wanted to know when we're going to have a cougar get together with all the members from this forum? I've always wanted to hang out with a bunch of other cougar owners & hang out. I'm dying inside because I can't go to cougarfest 05' because its A) to far & B) because I can't because It would take to long 2 get there & back also. But yeah It would be nice to do it this summer before some of us go back to school/college like in mid-late July. I guess we all need to find out where most of the members r at & meet at a central place. Well hope to find out soon when & where. Later

·
Banned
1,831 Posts
Originally posted by: Vampieralla
I'm down for something, but I'm not going to be here from July 2-7.

How about July 3rd then :cover:

We will have another meet soon, with summer coming its going to soon be time for the annual Lonestar BBQ at my house again. probably sometime next month but i will be out of town on the holiday weekend also so it will probably be closer to the end of the month.

·
Registered
464 Posts
imma sell my left nut for some headers soon so IMMA FINALLY DO IT.............been a goddamn year since i talked about it

·
Registered
411 Posts
hopefully i will be able to make it to a meet this summer, theres so many things i need to do to the cougar and too little time, not to mention too little money.

·
Premium Member
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well who ever is planing the set date let us know in at least 2-3wks in advance so I can request that day off from work because its hard being the man at work. LOL
Its ok mike at least you'll still have 1 left 2 hand out with ya. LOL

·
Banned
1,831 Posts
the date will be set with plenty of notice. last year i think i gave 3 week notice for the BBQ

and skinny dont worry about your car not being ready....my car is at least 3 different colors right now and probably will be till after the wedding in september. and i'm thinking about waiting to paint it till after the 3 point ohhhhhhhhhhhh. just so i dont scratch it working on the car.

·
PLATINUM M0DERAT0R
4,995 Posts
Hmm... Anytime before the end of July will work for me :biggrin: I'm going to Minnesota towards the end of July and will be taking off to Italy the end of August

·
Premium Member
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK so since we r having the meeting/BBQ at Robbie's place what stuff do we need to bring? I was going to bring like a
12-pack...of soda :). But if there something else needed to be brought then let us know. O I have a question about this meet. Is this a mod meet & how many people showed up last year to this BBQ meet? I was wondering because I'll need Ideas/help about putting up the Vinyl Biohazard brake lights. I'll bu more blk Vinyl if anybody else wants to put some on their car like Mike. :D. Also where & how big is ur house for this meeting?

·
Banned
1,831 Posts
please no soda..........i think i still have some left from the last one...lol

i think there was what like 15-20 ppl at the last one?

my house is out 1604 by culebra and its plenty big enough....about 2,145 square feet. I dont know about the mod meet idea since its only a one day thing, its hard to mod cars and fit eveyone in, but i'm up for helping out with something, and i have just about any tool you could need. last year i gave a tuturiol on how to change spark plugs in a v6 in about 1/2 an hour without removing anything but the plastic duratec cover.:biggrin:

i will post directions again if/when it gets closer to time, work has me by the balls right now. I'm totally swamped working about 60hrs a week, including sat & sun. so just be patient and i will get a date ironed out.

·
Registered
418 Posts
sounds great...let me know....i'll try to make it down to San Antonio for the weekend...

·
Premium Member
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OK we can NOT have the BBQ on the 28th of July or else I will snap ok. The reason why is because I earned a lovely SPEEDING Ticket on the way to town today in which I haven't got one ever since I first got the cougar. In which this would be my 3 ticket with the cougar(2) speeding (1) crossing a hwy median. Long story on that in. O I hate driving from Houston at night by the way.

·
Premium Member
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by: Funkboy316
Originally posted by: Vampieralla
I'm down for something, but I'm not going to be here from July 2-7.

How about July 3rd then :cover:

We will have another meet soon, with summer coming its going to soon be time for the annual Lonestar BBQ at my house again. probably sometime next month but i will be out of town on the holiday weekend also so it will probably be closer to the end of the month.
So we having it on July 3rd or what?

·
Banned
1,831 Posts
no i was just teasing Alyx cause she said any date besides that one.

Your more than welcome to organize a meet if you would like. but i wont be ready for the BBQ until the end of July or first of August.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Actually, he wasn't teasing me at all. He really does want to have it on that date and he's just saying he doesn't to trick me. Sneaky bastard.

·
Banned
1,831 Posts
last year we had it on the sunday, labor day weekend at 5:00pm

i think the time came out just right, it wasnt real hot, we hung outside for a bit and when it got dark we came in to play pool and stuff.

but i wont be able to have it on the holiday weekend this year because im getting married that saturday so it will probably be on a saturday about the same time around 5pm...except for Mike cause his ass better be here earlier to help me get ready. and if you show up really early like around 7am i can have your headers on by the time ppl get here at 5...:bowdown:

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.