New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being that I'm going to be in SOCAL next week, I'm wondering if anyone knows of a place where I can get LCD screens, car dvd players, or any other I.C.E. for a good price in the L.A. area.

I'm going to be price shopping because it's like $300 ($220 US) for a single 5'' farenheight LCD screen here, and I'm sure I can find it cheaper in L.A.

Let me know if you think of a place. I'll be in the North Hills/Santa Monica area if that helps, but am willing to make a drive if need be. JJennings and I met up 2 years ago and did this shopping, but the prices were outragious then....I'm thinking times have changed :)

Thanks,

Dan

P.S.~ yeah I'll be at the 27th meet, so if there is a place in Irvine, maybe I can hit that area up aswell. :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
um im not quite sure how far it is from LA but theres a Audio Shop in Chino, called Audio Sound and Security. They did my whole setup and prices werent that bad. Might want to hit them up if its not to far.

·
Registered
903 Posts
there is a good place in irvine. Gold Star Audio. Maybe we can stop there b4 or after the meet. pretty cool place and if my buddy steve is there he can get you a pretty good deal

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.