New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jason (Zybo2004) will be coming from CaroNeco to meet me for delievery of a thing he bought from me. So are there any folks that wanna hang out for the day!? We probably will go eat in Atlanta or something and hang out.

Let us know!

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im right off of 285 and roswell road so let me know whats going on. althoug the cougar might be gone by then. i have an attractive offer for my car. but ill see what i can do

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here are the specifics

Meet Time- NOON

Where- Conyers @ Stonecrest Mall Parking Lot In front of Parisian

What will we be doing- Probably hanging around the mall a little bit, might take a road trip to Atlanta , then going out to eat in the later afternoon, taking pictures of course.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'm in and do you know what else, I have a computer now, what does that mean Simone? I know exactly what is going on.
One Question, Where Are the Ladies?????
I like to hang out but if we are meeting in front of the "P"Store, I'm gonna want to shop forreal!
Can I?

Well I will be happy to ride, its been awhile.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ill be bringing my girlfriend, and Jason will be bringing his. And there are some folks from the other message board coming. SO nobody will be a lone lol

Do you know how to get their Simone? I think theres only one stonecrest , unlike two Dave and Busters hehehe

·
Registered
309 Posts
I need some directions coming up from Macon on I-75

·
Registered
190 Posts
Yes I go there all the time.....
That only happened twice..
Funny:biggrin:

·
Registered
713 Posts
This weekend, as in Four(4) days away, as in Saturday January 24, 2004....hahha, man I was lookin on my puter, and there are a lot of ways just to write a date...that's crazy, but yeah, this weekend man, joo comin?

Z (jason)

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Slight change in plans everyone. Hopefully it wont cause too much of a commotion. The meeting place has changed. To save Jason about an hour and ten minutes of driving we are going to meet at the Mall Of Georgia in Gwinett. There is a good bit of stuff to do around there plus itll save him some time on the road.

Meeting time is still Noon- 1 Oclock.

more info will be posted soon

·
Registered
190 Posts
Who from my way(Jonesboro, Griffin, Riverdale) would like to ride out together????? What time?????

I've been to the Mall of Georgia and I really didn't find anything fun to do. What is out there did I miss something????

·
Registered
309 Posts
......still need directions

·
Registered
309 Posts
Bump...DIRECTIONS

·
Registered
309 Posts
UMMMM..lets bump the DIRECTIONS up some more

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
we will be going, me and my brother, he gets off of work at 8 so we will be leaving after that, george, if possible you think we could meet you at your house?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hey George, want to wash my car, its filthy..:goofy:

Where at the Mall will we be meeting??????
What are the plans for tomorrow?

Would you guys like some Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, I can swing by my my location on the way up.
Lots of questions, so little time..

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
whomever needs help finding the exactly meeting location please call my cell phone @ 770- 656-7145

Im unsure exactly where we will meet at the mall becuase it may be super busy. I will find the best spot.

Thanks yall!

·
Registered
192 Posts
y'all i had so much fun! thanks for inviting me to go along :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts