New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys; anyone know if all LIMs are made equal. That is the exit port size. I am modifying a 3.0L LIM and the exit ports are both 32.5mm. Are SVT and 99/2000 LIMs 32.5mm exit too.. cheers G.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
I can't remember to be honest with you but I have measured mine before.. but I'm sure if you search hard enough it should come up because I've done it before.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
...thanks yeah, i'm still searchin'. Seems most folk are concerned with the inlet side. Hopefully when the measurements turn up, they all can be collated into one sticky. cheers G. OK found returnless as 32.5 pri. and 34mm sec. outlet...anyone want to confirm ?

·
Registered
653 Posts
...thanks yeah, i'm still searchin'. Seems most folk are concerned with the inlet side. Hopefully when the measurements turn up, they all can be collated into one sticky. cheers G. OK found returnless as 32.5 pri. and 34mm sec. outlet...anyone want to confirm ?
Hi big G,

Here is a link to demonSVt's pages. He has lots of info on there and it is well worth a read through.

Duratec Intake Specifications

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
'Hi big G,' thanks guys..that's still in my favourites..and is where i got the returnless measurements from... oh BIG G ?.. my waist size is going down, not up..WOOT...G.

·
Registered
653 Posts
'Hi big G,' thanks guys..that's still in my favourites..and is where i got the returnless measurements from... oh BIG G ?.. my waist size is going down, not up..WOOT...G.

Hey that is like my waist size...lost 15kg since april, hoping to loose almost 30kg's all up.....:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.