New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need a lil photoshop help. i tried.

i am trying to figure out how either drift or battle sides will look with the battle front. i have the drift sides and will be getting the battle kit sometime in the near future. and i would like to have an idea if the drift sides will look better with the rest of the kit. (that way i have a mix/match and am semi-original). i attached a jpeg that has my car, drift sides, battle side, and battle fronts. if anyone is bored like me but actually knows how to do this and could fit the bumper to my car and "paint" the front and sides. i put multiple drift sides and fronts so you can take your pic. thank you very much in advance.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
just buy it, itll look hot.

yr probly better off finding ZN rims and chrome headlights to go on one of the pictures at CC.com.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im just tryin to figure out if the drift sides will look better with that front than the battle sides. that way i dont have to fit/paint both sets of sides.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so in other words its impossible to fit that bumper?? k. i'll try to get some better pics of my car then so i can give it another try. thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts