New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats the title... coming to a magazine stand near you - May 2006.

My cougar (white) and coogah's cougar (black/blue) will debut that month with a special introduction.

Project Revolutions and Project Suicidal Tendencies have scored a big title! More info coming soon.

·
Christmas cutie
5,229 Posts
Wait, I thought tr0nic was selling his cougar?? :confused:

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Was.... not anymore. Was persuaded by a few different people to keep it.

Ended up putting down all my plans on paper, developing a budget for the projects, getting signed with a couple companies to help finish the project... and here we are.

Sami has been great in the whole thing... we help each other whenever possible and it is just a great friendship.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
By contract I cannot say until the paperwork arrives, is signed by both sami and I and is returned. Once I get clearance to publicize this event, I will do so. :)

Gotta keep the suspense up, right?

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Originally posted by: COOGAH
Playgirl...our cars are just in the background. i'm gonna get all oiled up...its gonna be cool
:puke:

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Should be pretty cool, I never really see Cougs get magazine coverage. Congrats guys.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah that sounds awesome! He does in fact have a cougar, cause I think i've done pretty much everything imaginable to that poor car... cutting grinding, torching, hammering, sawing, wrenching, screwing (get your mind OUT of the gutter), etc. It is on its way to being one AMAZING car.

If our plans go through, according to what we have very very intensly discussed - we can and we WILL have a tie between me and sami for best of show at CF2K6

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.