New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wanted something cool to stick on my license plate.

i wanted to put this asngdts

which means all show no go dont think so

and my wife said no one will no what that means and i said exactly and they will have to ask.
now she wants me to pu 2fast4u.
what do you guys think i should put

·
Registered
335 Posts
well, as for your first one, I don't think anyone will get it, so I wouldn't get it, but that's me. 2fast4u is a good one, i've seen it on a few cars, so it might already be taken in ur state. i chose BAFRAYD (be afraid) because they didn't have my first choice of SPDRACR. Anyways, thats my opinion.

-Eric

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Depending on how much dedication you have to NECO, you could get your username as your license plate... I'm aware many of us (including myself) have that as our license plate.

·
5,273 Posts
I chose to put my Cougar's name on the tag, seeing as how it's the car that has to wear the thing all the time...

so if you see a 2001 Laser Red Cougar driving around with Ohio plates that say LASR RED, that's my baby :)

·
Registered
4,342 Posts

:banana:

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Ive always wanted to do extensive motor work and then put my dyno plot as my liscense plate number... i.e.

235-WHP

I think 2fast4U is weak... I like FLYBY-U or ULBSRY

how many letters does your state allow? CT is 6, i also know VA is either 7 or 8.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea i dont really want my screen name cause its rlh134 and i just dont like that on my plate. i was thinking about using my aol name r34coug. but im just not sure. my state allows 7 letters. the ULBSRY is a good on i might consider that

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Lol, for some reason when i saw "SPDRACR" the first thing i thought was "Spayed Racer"...

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Originally posted by: EDawg99
yeah. There is a car running around in my town with the license plate ICLNDIC or ICLNDIK (i forgot which one), its supposed to mean Icelandic, but I thought it was something else.

-Eric
"I clean D**k" :rofl:

·
Registered
286 Posts
I guess im one of the fortunant ones who can use my name and it not get all jacked up or missunderstood. My other choice if I didnt have CougarSVT wouldve been 1fastcat but I thought it wouldve been played out or over used. Just think when you roll up to Cougarfest what other peoples plates would be saying.

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
You should put Jaguar on there... then people'll be like, "Yo! Where'd you get that Phat Jag!?"

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
both those suggestions kinda suck 2fast4u??? thats something a kid with a civic ex would do

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
I still think that FIXXED would be great for a Cougar.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts