New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have some misc stuff left from my cougar that i'd love to get rid of. They are just taking up space. All price's are or best offer

1) 18 inch TSW Hock R rims. They have falken tires on them 225/40/zr18. The tires were bought last year, they have good tread left on them. Whomever buys the wheels will also get 3 spare tires... 2 are Potenza's... and the one is a Dunlop with a nail in it. They would be good as back up tires, but not as replacments. $1000.00 takes the wheels. They are polished, but need some TLC. i.e) a 24 of beer and a days worth of polishing to bring back the shine!!!

2) I have a 2 guage pillar pod w/ air/fuel and oil pressure. $200

3) Roush rear swar bar... never used... never installed. $75 *** sold back to her owner (chris)

4) NSX vents ordered from custom cougars.com $200 never installed

5) NOS wet kit with purge kit, and bottle opener. I have about $1800 tied up in this stupid thing. It works great!!! I'll take $950 for the whole thing just to see it go.

let me know by PM or email me [email protected]

I will be at the meet on the 20th so if you want the stuff then i can bring it down. goose!!!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Love is not an acceptable method of payment..... how about i just sell you the kit w/o the bottle opener and purge for $750???

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
I wish! hehe... unless you let me pay in monthly installements :tongue:

Right now every penny i have is tied up... i'm waiting for money to come in from a graphic design job i did - that money has to go pay bills, then some money from my cougarfest roommates which goes to pay the hotel bill, blah blah blah...

I think its just wishful thinking on my part... I doubt my car is even setup properlly for nitrous, its got 108,000kms on it too :(

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Aw, things always go up for sale at such bad timing. I just paid another $2,300 for the next semester of school that I gladly would have spent on that nitrous :)

Maybe if it doesn't sell again, the third time will be a charm.

·
Premium Member
21,035 Posts
Originally posted by: rastaman
Originally posted by: Massiv
Hmm... nitrous. Is it used? PM me... I love buying expensive toys.

Massiv.
isn't your car fast enough already? :tongue:
Your car can never be fast enough! There is always someone faster! :rofl:

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
;)

Yeah, I think it is!! Smoked Timeless's high-compression oval port last night!

Massiv: 1, Timeless: 0

If he can beat me after he's had Steeda perform all his on-dyno tuning, then maybe it's time to finish my car off (i.e. move to 2.5" exhaust, and finally install that CAI with a bigger filter, etc)

Massiv.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Originally posted by: Massiv
;)

Yeah, I think it is!! Smoked Timeless's high-compression oval port last night!

Massiv: 1, Timeless: 0

If he can beat me after he's had Steeda perform all his on-dyno tuning, then maybe it's time to finish my car off (i.e. move to 2.5" exhaust, and finally install that CAI with a bigger filter, etc)

Massiv.
Bud...I didn't go past 1/4 throttle....

You are just itching to get spanked...

Now go back to work.

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
Hamillfest will have some interesting races...

1) Brad's Supercharged 2.5
2) Pierre's straight 3L w/N2O
3) Carls 2.5 with hopefully N2O'd again (ran a 14 flat last year)

if you guys with the 3L's wanna jump on board....it would be hella fun to see the times.

·
Premium Member
21,035 Posts
Originally posted by: hamill

if you guys with the 3L's wanna jump on board....it would be hella fun to see the times.
Thats what I'm talking about!

·
3L Roush
4,387 Posts
Originally posted by: hamill

Why does noone mention my car? :(

It should be good for a 14.5 or so...

Is that not good enough for all of you? :rolleyes:

:biggrin:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.