New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, summer is comming to an end and unfortunately we havent met since what, April?

Id really like to get a meet scheduled before fall so that we arent standing out in the rain and cold again :)

So first off between now and the end of September whats a good date for you guys?
>Sunday seemed to work well for the first meet so I'm goin to suggest a Sunday meet

Secondly, who would like to host the meet?
>I am offering to host a meet at my place really any Sunday except for Aug 21 and 28 since I'll be on vacation, but I know the Albany drive sucks for some people

Lastly, how far are you willing to drive?

So lets start with that...

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dates: any Sunday except Aug 21 and 28

Host: I'm in Albany and am willing to host the next meet

Windshield Time: About three hours (Syracuse, Utica)

·
NECO Triathlete
980 Posts
Well, Sundays kinda suck for me, especially when I have to drive more than 2 hours each way.

I've got to wake up at 4:30am on Monday mornings. I wouldnt be able to stay long if the meet was on a Sunday.

Its not all about me though....what does everyone else want? :shrug:

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Originally posted by: RedBaron1
Well, Sundays kinda suck for me, especially when I have to drive more than 2 hours each way.

I've got to wake up at 4:30am on Monday mornings. I wouldnt be able to stay long if the meet was on a Sunday.

Its not all about me though....what does everyone else want? :shrug:

You're a wuss...Tyrice would do it!

:cover: ;)

·
NECO Triathlete
980 Posts
There's plenty I've done that Ty hasn't......like go to CF2K5.....but wait a sec, that includes most of Empire too :cover:

oh, nice fenders Ty :thumbsup:
The East Side and West Side Tokens sporting c/f Fenders.....how much did you pay for them again?

·
Premium Member
24,676 Posts
$350..Picked them up at AG..You and me gotta represent ;)

I will definately be at CF next year..I already talk to my boss..I just need dates :biggrin:

·
NECO Triathlete
980 Posts
Ooooookaaaaaay......so is this thread dead? :shrug:

When might we want to have a meet and where might we want to have it?

I think this would be an opportune time to have a look at Amanda's car before it goes back into the shop for a billion years again :tongue: :cover:

Think we can make this happen folks?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hey! LOL I can drive my car ;-) I appreciate everyone looking out for me though! As far as my schedule goes, I'm working this weekend but I"m off the 21st for a show. Then I'm off the following weekend for a show. We have to figure somethign out guys. Amanda

·
NECO Triathlete
980 Posts
Okay.....so I'll propose a date......Sept. 10th. How does that work for people?

Lets nail that down and then lets talk location.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
well im an hour north of albany... so going too much farther south is out of the question for me
as of now since im not working yet anytime is good for me to meet

but if i meet ive got to see my curtis... its been so long :banana:

·
NECO Triathlete
980 Posts
Originally posted by: slockin
Jesus, if Samantha shows up, then I'll have to get off of my ass and make it to a meet..... now all we need is Clive to show up!

-Nick
okay....if you can get Clive and Sam to meet I'll show up for sure!! :rofl:
It'll be just like the good old days!

Okay......seriously though.....I really wanted to nail down the date though folks and then talk location...

Saturdays are bad for Brian and Sundays are usually a bad idea for me. But I think if you give me a little more time to change my schedule around I can make a Sunday meet so how about Sept 18th? That gives my co-workers plenty of time to adjust to a schedule change. Does that date work for everyone? :shrug:

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
hell yeah b i tches.. lol

i remember the meets where is was always just me, clive, nick, and a random lori, amanda, or curtis

id love to meet some of the new members

i just missed coming home to NY back in May when you had the meet at crossgates - i got home later that night...

ive got a job interview this thursday - and hopefully ill get it - and know when ill be working

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sunday september 8th is great by me...

If we decide for Albany we can meet at X-gates and grab lunch at Fridays again... afterwards if anyone wants to hang out or get some work done well be able to use my garage

Hopefully by that Sunday my interior will be done, just need to glass the headliner and all that painted interior goodness goes back in!!! :)

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
i have sat sept 10th off and sun sept 18th off

thats the best i can do for weekends

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.