New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cleaned up the ones that didn't come out -- left some of those that I shook the camera too much, but they are still funny. Some highlights (the number is the last two numbers in the filenames when you view the slideshow):

05 - I have no idea what Carl was grabbing for, and I don't want to know, either.
07 - Don was just ecstatic about this mod...
10 - What in God's name was Don doing with his hand? Pretty quick there, buddy...
14 - No explanation needed, you'll see :)
15 - Carl is way too happy to see Don's hand on his 'pipe'
16 - Again, no explanation needed
28 - Don's looking a bit too happy with that drill....
32 - Carl gets 'Owned' by the car :)
33 - Don letting us all know what he thinks...
35 - Eh, that's ummm.... ugh. Ken looks pretty happy about the whole thing, too. (might have to use your imagination, but you'll get it) :rofl:

There ya go!

Edit: might work better with a link! Click here to see 'em

·
Premium Member
1,754 Posts
Fun meet guys! Wish I could have stayed longer but the longer I stayed the less happy the g/f would have been. Hope everything was finished up and still working properly by the end of the night.

Anyways, I know I left my radio pullers with you guys so who ever has them can just get them back to me sometime by spring maybe. I don't really need them right away. Also I didn't get my CF shirt, so I don't know what needs to be done about that.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
who is in pic 41?

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
hmm, can't wait to have time to PS those!!

too bad we don't have pics of Cheryl and Don shating themselves during the ride to my house then the quick U-E back to Cheryl's hehehehe

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Here's the story...

We were on our way to Carl's apt. and i got the urge to make Red Death, which BTW turned out Orange for some reason, but anyway, but we had left the supplies in Cheryl's parents' garage. It seemed that Carl was going to do a u-turn but was looking for an area wide enough, and all of a sudden Cheryl screams, "No, you're not in [my parents'] TrailBlazer," and Carl punches it then yanks the e-brake while cutting the wheels left and does a perfect ass-end slide around and punched it going the other direction. Apparently somebody's been to Skip Barber's. :biggrin:

On a side-note i'd like to thank Cheryl's parents once again for being cool hosts and not minding a torn apart Cougar taking up their garage for over a day, and to Carl for doing some of the dirty work while i kept pulling chunks of metal out of my eyes. How much more would there have been if i hadn't worn safety glasses? :shrug:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts