New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just being bored before i go to work...... how much snow did everyone get so far, i know in front of my house i have about 6 inches piled on top of my car. i love the snow but this is gonna make for some terrible driving today

·
Registered
140 Posts
Yea up here in RI there is about 6 inches to and it ain't stoppin

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
I think the weather people are morons...

On the accumulations map, they had my area in the 6-12" area as totals at the end of Saturday night. We had a solid 8 inches yesterday night (friday), and today the snow is up to my knees. So I think they really need to recheck those numbers.

Oddly enough I live about 20 min from places that were getting rain yesterday, and we never saw rain here. weird...

It was pretty though.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i got rain at first yesterday, then got snow to my knees as of now... it stopped snowing a lil while ago here...... but with the weather earlier they closed the mall and that means i had no work today.... no work = no money for christmas or car mods.... which is :bs:..... so now im :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: because of this

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
actually, people who aren't weather people are morons, because weathermen get paid to be wrong all the time. hehe. Anyway, my cougar sucks in the snow. No traction at ALL. I could barely get up a hill today. I was giving it gas up to the redline just to move forward a couple inches lol.

mike

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
If we actually got snow......i just may have considered it :wiggle:

All i got is ice, rain, and wind......minor snow i suppose, but nothing worth mentioning :wiggle:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Measurement of 14 inches in Marlboro, N.J.... Scary driving.. My '02 Stratus was slidin' everywhere.. Hope everyone had a nice weekend despite the 1st snowstorm of 2003!

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Actually theoretically this is probably the last snow of 2003...Remember February 2003 was a huge snow storm. That may have been the end of last winter season, but it was the same year...

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Last storm of the year......first of the new season

weather dont believe in normal calendar years :wave:

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Originally posted by: Teflonworm
Last storm of the year......first of the new season

weather dont believe in normal calendar years :wave:
teflon don't believe in normal sentence structure

"weather DOESN'T believe in normal calendar years":wiggle:

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Teflon dont give a flying **** about your ***** ass ****faced ****ing grammar corrections ************sucker :wiggle:

Edit: Just testing the language filter ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts