New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
I got 'em just for the chrome look, mine aren't wired up. But if you're really wantin to, the easiest way is to wire in the neg. ( - ) on both washers to a good ground (I think there's a ground wire mounted on the passenger underside of the hood). Then it depends on what kind of switch you're using. If you just use a two prong, all you need to do is wire in one side to the washers (don't forget to use an inline fuse so you don't accidentally blow them) and the other side's wired directly to your battery. A 3 prong switch, one that uses a light, is wired the same way except you must also ground the switch.

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Could go with some LED schrader valve covers, LED windshield sprayers and a LED antenna while you at it...

Uncle Ben is already in charge of being ricey, I suggest you don't follow :) If you want todo lighting mods, do some interior LED swaps on your door/trip/cluster

·
Registered
77 Posts
Originally posted by: 02C2
give him a break... he's from Ohio... he doesn't know better... Just remember... vinyl adds hp ;)
Hey now at least i dont have that cheesy APC banner everyone brags about giving them HP :cover:

Harold

·
Registered
365 Posts
Originally posted by: 99custcoug
Originally posted by: 02C2
give him a break... he's from Ohio... he doesn't know better... Just remember... vinyl adds hp ;)
Hey now at least i dont have that cheesy APC banner everyone brags about giving them HP :cover:

Harold

Interesting... I was taken back at your sig cuz I misread it. I read 1/4 mile time as 10.67 and I was like "DAMN I's gotta get me some stickers... where yinz get yer vinyl from?" Then i re-read it and realized it was 1/8 mile.

I'm not here to piss anyone off. I'm just joking around. The LED washer lights aren't my bag but if someone thinks they look good on thier car, more power too em. (to be honest I didn't think it was bad idea the guy up above who did it to his car for the chrome look but didn't wire them up) I can appreciate the hours and love someone put in their car even IF I think it looks like crap. Everyone has their own opinions and I should have no sway in what they should do (even if they are wrong)

·
Registered
77 Posts
lol not here too makeanyone mad either and no offense taken to anything i know that everyone has there own opinion on what they like or dont like but its up to the induviual as too what they like on their car the vinyls were custom made and were in stalled myself but no harm in some friendly joking right!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.