New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
What are you opening it with? Anything i try to use won't open it. Wordpad will, but the pics won't load.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
sticky this

·
Registered
746 Posts
Sticky yes plz sticky

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
still no sticky :( aww man... hehe

soon to come:
sunvisor swap
trunk light swap

ATX shifter plate (hopefully will have an ATX at the next Empire NECO meet)

led modding has gone the way of the dinosaurs with me lately since I just installed my subs

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
ATX shifter plate ... alls u need to do is replace the bulb

On the defroster button, the active light is the same as the icon light ... the positive is on the right

i will post pictures of both when i am near complete with my LEDS ...

i also put an LED under my shifter, lil bit different but will post pics of this as well

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
@ the time of this post 11:24am EST the link(s) are working... however i am rebooting the server so it will go down again for about 5 minutes or so

Thank you Frapp0 for pointing this out otherwise the server would have been down for at least another day:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
The only problem i have with that tutorial is in the beginning, when you lie.
NEVER TOUCH THE TIP OF A SOLDERING IRON. IT CAN AND WILL SEVERLY BURN YOU!
Haven't you seen the ColdHeat commercials?! From 800 degrees to 0 degrees in seconds! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bwahaha... did you happen to see the people using them?... the tip is wider than a highlighter... try gettin that thing inside a door switch ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.